About the listing
HAH Lornebeach Located right on the Lorne beach on the Great Ocean Road, Lorne's newest and healthiest alternative for the relaxed or active lifestyle is HAH Lornebeach cafe. Healthy, local, and with vegan options.
HAH Lornebeach offers super foods and liquids that taste great and are great for you as well as Lorne Wholefoods Eco Store with surfboard, beach hire and cruiser bike rental.
Taste their gourmet jaffles, RAW treats, super smoothies, Acai bowls, smoothies, healthy in-house made snacks, soups , salads and wraps. Amazing coffee, teas, matchas, golden lattes and slow drip coffees.
So come down and experience Lorne's newest and healthiest cafe for the relaxed or active lifestyle. Catering available. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).